GROOTS CLOUDS SUCCESS STORY
E-commerce application migration on AWS & accelerate online delivery business
Organic Product, E-Commerce
Deliver an e-commerce platform on AWS that optimizes cloud costs, an improves underutilized resources.
Groots CloudOps management
Saved 29% AWS monthly cost Improved under utilized resources Reduce shop maintenance & manpower Improve online delivery
About Arjun E-commerce
Group Arjun is a pune base business group and Ayurveda distributor. It invests in retailers & shopping, and sell organic products.
- To expand the sources of income for the store owners in their malls or shops, Group Arjun launched a application to build and deliver an e-commerce platform.
- The objective was to provide not only a web platform but the entire logistics process, from collecting orders in stores to delivering them to customers.
- They needed an adaptive platform – built to provide online delivery, flexibility, security compliance, cost optimization, and high performance – to support their growth objectives.
- With the start of the COVID-19 crisis, they decided to accelerate the launch of the platform due to the significant reduction in foot traffic to traditional shopping malls impacting its retailers.
- Based on a finding and demand of online platform we recommended aws solution with combination of static and dynamic objects diversification over S3 & EC2 with the database structuring, migrate to RDS.
- Group Arjun is now using Gmetrics & Logviu for continuous support of application traffic monitoring, AWS asset & cost monitoring, to get delivery statistics report.
- We helped Group Arjun to achieve monthly AWS cost saving & increase online business.
- Groots CloudOps followed best practices of automation workflow & rules.